Are you looking for recipe inspiration Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple adalah Makes: 4 servings.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple estimated approx 20 minutes. 9 to 10 minutes..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple use 14 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple:
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon grass or 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 jalapeños Chile, seeded and minced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, 1/2-thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green onion, Sliced diagonally
- 2 1/2 cups shredded savory cabbage
- 1/2 large red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large yellow pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large green peppers, julienned
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, defeated (see tip, page 9)
- 2 tablespoons low- sodium soy sauce
Steps to make Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple
- Combine the ginger, lemon grass, jalapeños, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the turkey cutlets and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium- high heat. Add the green onion and cook until lightly browned. Add the cabbage and cook until it begins to brown, about 1 minute. Add red yellow, and green peppers and cook 2 minutes. Stir in the pineapple and chicken broth. Cook until heated through, 3 minutes more. Set aside. And keep warm.
- Grill or broil turkey 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked through, turning once. Transfer the turkey to a serving platter and drizzle with the soy sauce. Spoon pepper- pineapple mixture around turkey. Makes: 4 servings.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Turkey cutlets with peppers and pineapple which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!