Are you looking for recipe inspiration Ube Mochi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Ube Mochi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Ube Mochi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ube Mochi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Ube Mochi Cake estimated approx 1 hour 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Ube Mochi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Ube Mochi Cake use 9 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Mochi cake is a Hawaiian/Japanese-American rice cake made with sweet rice flour. It is often made with red bean paste, but I used purple yam jam for my Filipino family. The cake was lighter than the one with red bean paste, and the family loved it!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Ube Mochi Cake:
- 24 oz Ube Halaya (Purple yam jam)
- 16 oz Mochiko (Sweet rice flour)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 150 grams white suger
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Ube Mochi Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk melted butter and suger in a large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the Mochiko and baking powder.
- Mix in the milk.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Drop purple yam jam by small spoonfuls throughout the batter. (Some will sink.)
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the batter.
- Bake for 40 minuites in the oven. The cake should be golden brown and springs back when lightly touched.
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature and cut into squares.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Ube Mochi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!