Are you looking for recipe inspiration Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes adalah 40 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to use up egg whites, so I made these mini cakes only using egg whites. The chocolate version was the most delicious.nnBe careful not to burn the browned butter. nUsing mini aluminum cups makes the cakes look nice. Recipe by Mokuyou
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes:
- 4 Egg whites
- 70 grams Granulated sugar
- 35 grams Cake flour
- 15 grams Cocoa powder
- 50 grams Almond flour
- 50 grams Powdered sugar
- 130 grams Butter (salted or unsalted, either is ok)
Steps to make Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes
- Sift the cake flour and cocoa powder. Put the almond powder and the powdered sugar into a plastic bag and mix.
- Whisk the egg whites and granulated sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 1 to the mixture from Step 2. Mix with a whisk. Add cake flour and mix again.
- Make browned butter and add it to the mixture from Step 3. Mix with a whisk.
- Pour into a mold and bake for 20 minutes in a 190ºC preheated oven.
- To make plain flavored cakes, make the batter using 50 g of cake flour.
- To make matcha cakes, make the batter using 50 g of cake flour and 5 g of matcha.
- To brown the butter, put the butter into a pot and stir continuously over low heat. When the perfect color is reached, place the bottom of the pot over ice water.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Use Up Egg Whites Making Mini Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!