Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry adalah 1-2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry use 8 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Just threw this together to use up what was in the fridge. But OMG it was delicious.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry:
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil of choice
- 2 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2-3 leaves silverbeet (Swiss Chard)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple (cubed)
- 3 Tbsp chopped peanuts or cashews
- Coconut yogurt to garnish
- Salt and pepper to season
Steps to make Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry
- Cook rice as per packet directions.
- Heat oil and paste on medium high heat for 3 min.
- Remove stalks from silverbeet and finely chop.
- Add chopped silverbeet stalks and pineapple to frypan and stir to coat in paste.
- Cook on medium-high for another 5 min.
- Add shredded silverbeet leaves and carefully stir.
- Continue to cook until silverbeet wilted and cooked to your liking.
- Add chopped nuts and stir 1 min.
- Plate pineapple curry over rice, top with dollops of coconut yogurt and season to your liking.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!