Are you looking for recipe inspiration Volteado de Piña ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Volteado de Piña What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Volteado de Piña, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Volteado de Piña delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Volteado de Piña home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Volteado de Piña use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Volteado de Piña:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (20 oz) pineapple slices in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 6 oz maraschino cherries without stems, drained
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 Vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
Steps to make Volteado de Piña
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- In 13×9-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
- Arrange pineapple slices on brown sugar. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice, and arrange remaining cherries around slices; press gently into brown sugar.
- Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 1 cup. Make cake batter as directed on box, substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.
- Bake 42 to 48 minutes (44 to 53 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake 5 minutes so brown sugar topping can drizzle over cake; remove pan. Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool. Store covered in refrigerator.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Volteado de Piña which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!