Are you looking for recipe inspiration Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake use 11 type of material and 17 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this because I had lots of dried mango and yogurt.nnWhen mixing in the meringue, if the meringue and egg yolk batter are not blendedwell, large air pockets may form in the cake. So beware of that! Recipe by Ah*mi
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake:
- 4 Egg yolk
- 30 grams Vegetable oil
- 40 grams Sugar
- 100 grams Plain yogurt
- 5 grams Lemon juice
- 80 grams Cake flour
- 4 ◎Egg white
- 1 dash ◎Salt
- 40 grams ◎Sugar
- 30 grams ●Dried mangoes
- 1 ●Cake flour
Steps to make Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl and the egg whites into the fridge. Microwave the vegetable oil at 800 W for 50 seconds. Sift the cake flour.
- Finely mince the dried mango and coat in cake flour.
- Beat the egg yolks, add sugar, and mix well. Then add vegetable oil bit by bit and emulsify.
- To the mixture, add yogurt and lemon juice and mix. Add in the sifted cake flour, and mix well.
- Start preheating the oven to 170ºC. Whip the egg whites. Add a bit of salt to the whipped egg whites and whip at high speed.
- Whip until peaks form. Add 1/3 of the sugar and whip well. Add half of the remaining sugar, and whip well again.
- Add the remaining sugar keep beating until the meringue is shiny and smooth.
- Add about 2 ladles of the meringue to the bowl with the egg yolk mixture (Step 3), scoop it up with an whisk, let it slide off, and repeat.
- The bubbles will be crushed a little, but think of these as sacrificial bubbles to blend the batter well.
- Transfer the batter to the meringue bowl, scoop up from the bottom, and blend. This time, try not to pop the bubbles as much as possible.
- Pour the batter into the chiffon cake mold, and spin a skewer etc around in the batter 5 times to settle it. Rap the bottom of the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 170ºC for 10 minutes. Reduce to 160ºC during the process, and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- After baking, hit the pan against a work surface to prevent the cake from shrinking, and flip it upside down on top of a bottle with a long neck or similar device to cool.
- After the cake has cooled completely, place into a plastic bag or similar to prevent it from drying out.
- Remove the cake from the mold, cut into your desired portion sizes, and enjoy.
- The photo shows a plain yogurt chiffon cake. The plain version is also delicious.
- For reference: A version made with minced prunes. But… prunes aren't sweet enough, so it's not enough to just add it into the batter. I need to work on this I think.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Yogurt-Rich Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!